We’re back! Plans are underway for the 10th Annual JCBA Dinner Auction. The event is set for Saturday, June 11, 2022 at the KC Hall at N. State Street in Jerseyville. Our members have been generously supportive every year and we hope that you will continue to support the JCBA by sponsoring and/or donating to our Dinner Auction. Tickets can be purchased via credit card here.
- Bronze Level ~ $100 – 2 dinner tickets & advertising with your business name only
- Silver Level ~ $150 – 4 dinner tickets & advertising with your business name only
- Gold Level ~ $250 – 8 dinner tickets (reserved table) & advertising with business logo
- Platinum Level ~ $500 + 16 dinner tickets (2 reserved tables) & advertising with business logo
Individual dinner tickets can also be purchased at $40 per ticket, with no business advertising included.
Item/Cash Donor levels:
- Up to $25.00 Level I
- From $26.00 to $50.00 Level II
- From $51.00 to $100.00 Level III
- Donations above $100.00 Level IV
All donations must be received by Tuesday, June 7th, 2022 to be included in our auction program.
Everyone is welcome, if you are unable to attend feel free to offer your tickets to any employee or customer. You may also donate your tickets back. Doors open at 5:00pm, dinner will be served at 6:00pm. Silent auction will be from 5:00 – 7:30pm with live auction to follow. In addition to the auction items, we have three raffle options again this year, be sure to attend for your chance to win big!
Dinner ticket includes Steak, Baked Potato, Salad, Green Beans, Draft Beer, Tea & Dessert.
Please contact the JCBA office for dinner auction tickets, to donate or for more information. Our committee members will be calling upon members in the next few weeks to secure donations.
We truly appreciate your dedication to our organization and hope to see you on June 11th!
Contributions to section 501(c)(6) organizations are not deductible as charitable contributions on the donor’s federal income tax return. They may be deductible as trade or business expenses if ordinary and necessary in the conduct of the taxpayer’s business.